TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CARDEZA, Mrs Charlotte Wardle
- Age: 58
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1854
- Place of Residence: Germantown, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17755
- Price Of Ticket: £512 6s 7d
- Cabin Number: B-51 / B-53 / B-55
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Germantown, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried: West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Charlotte Wardle Cardeza was traveling with her son, Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza, and they both boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Germantown, Pennsylvania.
Also traveling with Charlotte Wardle Cardeza and Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza were Gustave Lesueur, manservant to Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza, and Annie Moore Ward, maid to Charlotte Wardle Cardeza.
Charlotte Wardle Cardeza died on the 1st August, 1939, and she was buried in the West Laurel Hill Cemetery, Bala Cynwyd, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., the same place that her son, Thomas Drake Martinez Cardeza, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |