TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - MINAHAN, Miss Daisy E.
- Age: 33
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th January, 1879
- Place of Residence: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 19928
- Price Of Ticket: £90 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: C-78
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 14/Collapsible D
- Location Buried: Calvary Cemetery, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A.
Daisy Minehan was traveling with her brother, Dr. William Edward Minahan, and his wife, Lillian Minehan. They had boarded the Titanic at Queenstown, Ireland, on Thursday, 11th April, 1912, and were all returning home after a holiday in Europe. Lillian Minehan and Dr. William Edward Minahan were bound for Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, whilst Daisy Minehan was heading for Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Dr. William Edward Minahan did not survive the sinking, but his body was recovered and identified.
Daisy Minehan died on the 30th April, 1919, and she was buried in Calvary Cemetery, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |