TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CROSBY, Captain Edward Gifford
- Age: 67
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 18th February, 1842
- Place of Residence: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 5735
- Price Of Ticket: £71 0s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-22
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 269
- Location Buried: Graceland Cemetery, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
Edward Gifford Crosby was traveling with his wife, Catherine Elizabeth Crosby, together with their daughter, Harriette Rebecca Crosby, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Catherine Elizabeth Crosby and Harriette Rebecca Crosby both managed to board lifeboat No. 5, and they were both later transferred to lifeboat No. 7 during the night , and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Edward Gifford Crosby was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, but his body was recovered and identified, and he is buried in Graceland Cemetery, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Catherine Elizabeth Crosby, and his daughter, Harriette Rebecca Crosby, are also buried.
- Catherine Elizabeth Crosby
- Edward Gifford Crosby
- Harriette Rebecca Crosby
- Crosby, Catherine - Death Certificate
- Crosby, Harriett - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |