TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - KIMBALL, Mr Edwin Nelson Jr.
- Age: 42
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 9th March, 1870
- Place of Residence: Boston, Massachusetts
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11753
- Price Of Ticket: £52 11s 1d
- Cabin Number: D-19
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Boston, Massachusetts
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Newton Cemetery and Crematory, Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Edwin Nelson Kimball died on the 6th April, 1927, and he was buried in Newton Cemetery and Crematory, Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, U.S.A., the same place that his wife, Gertrude Kimball, was also buried.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |