TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - KREUCHEN, Miss Emilie
- Age: 29
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1883
- Place of Residence: Oldisleben, Germany
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 24162
- Price Of Ticket: £211 6s 9d
- Cabin Number:
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: St. Louis, Michigan
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 2
- Location Buried: Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, San Mateo County, California, U.S.A.
EK died on the 29th March, 1971, and she was buried in Cypress Lawn Memorial Park, Colma, San Mateo County, California, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |