TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - NEWSOM, Miss Helen Monypeny
- Age: 19
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 30th December, 1892
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 11751
- Price Of Ticket: £52 11s 1d
- Cabin Number: D-47
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Princeton Cemetery, Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Helen Monypeny Newsom was traveling with her parents, Richard Leonard Beckwith and Sallie Beckwith, and they all boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to New York City, New York.
Helen Monypeny Newsom died on 7th September, 1965, and she was buried in Princeton Cemetery, Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Richard Leonard Beckwith
- Sallie Beckwith
- Karl Howell Behr
- Helen Monypeny Newsom
- Newsome, Helen - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |