TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Third Class Passenger - RICE, Mrs Margaret
- Age: 39
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 1873
- Place of Residence: County Athlone, Ireland
- Embarked at: Queenstown, Ireland on Thursday, 11th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 382652
- Price Of Ticket: £29 2s 6d
- Class: Third Class Passengers
- Destination: Spokane, Washington
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
- Body Number: 12
- Location Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Margaret Rice was traveling with her five children, Albert Rice, George Hugh Rice, Eric Rice, Arthur Rice and Eugene Francis Rice. The Rice family all boarded the Titanic at Queenstown, Ireland, on Thursday, 11th April, 1912, and were bound for Spokane, Washington.
Albert Rice, Arthur Rice, Eric Rice, Eugene Francis Rice, George Hugh Rice and Margaret Rice were all lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and only the body of Margaret Rice was recovered and identified.
Margaret Rice was buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |