TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - CHAUDANSON, Miss Victorine
- Age: 36
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 28th September, 1875
- Place of Residence: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17608
- Price Of Ticket: £262 7s 6d
- Cabin Number: B-61
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Haverford, Pennsylvania
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 4
- Location Buried: Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery, Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
As maid to Emily Maria Ryerson, Victorine Chaudanson was traveling as part of the Ryerson contingent, which included Arthur Larned Ryerson, his wife, Emily Maria Ryerson, and their three children, Susan Parker Ryerson, Emily Borie Ryerson, and John Borie Ryerson.
Arthur Larned Ryerson was lost in the sinking of the Titanic, and his body was not recovered or identified. His wife Emily Maria Ryerson, and their three children Susan Parker Ryerson, Emily Borie Ryerson, John Borie Ryerson, together with Grace Scott Bowen and Victorine Chaudanson all managed to board lifeboat No. 4, and survived the sinking of the Titanic.
Victorine Chaudanson died on the 13th August, 1962, and she was buried in Saints Peter and Paul Cemetery, Springfield, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Grace Scott Bowen
- Victorine Chaudanson
- Arthur Larned Ryerson
- Emily Borie Ryerson
- Emily Maria Ryerson
- John Borie Ryerson
- Susan Parker Ryerson
- Bowen, Grace Scott - Death Certificate
- Ryerson, Emily Maria - Death Certificate
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |