TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic Victualling Crew - Jessop, Miss Violet Constance
- Age: 24
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 2nd October, 1887
- Place of Residence: London, England
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Occupation: First Class Stewardess
- Monthly Wage: £3 10s
- Department: Titanic Victualling Crew
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 16
- Location Buried: Hartest Cemetery, Hartest, Suffolk, England
Violet Constance Jessop famously served on all three of the Olympic Class liners. She was a stewardess aboard the first of the trio, Olympic, when it was in collision with H.M.S. Hawke, and she also served aboard the last of the class, Britannic, when it hit a mine in the Kea Channel, and sank with the loss of 30 people.
Violet Constance Jessop released an eye-witness account of her time at sea, called Titanic Survivor: The Memoirs of Violet Jessop Stewardess.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |