TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - DODGE, Master Washington
- Age: 4
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 23rd September, 1907
- Place of Residence: San Francisco, California
- Embarked at: Southampton, England ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 33638
- Price Of Ticket: £81 17s 2d
- Cabin Number: A-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: San Francisco, California
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 5
- Location Buried: Garden State Crematory, North Bergen, Hudson County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Washington Dodge Jnr. was traveling with his parents, Washington Dodge, and Ruth Dodge, and they boarded the Titanic at Southampton, England, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to San Francisco, California.
Washington Dodge Jnr. died on the 3rd December, 1974, and he was buied in Garden State Crematory, North Bergen, Hudson County, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |