- Age: 40
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Residence: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 16966
- Price Of Ticket: £134 10s 0d
- Cabin Number: E-34
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: Tuxedo Park, New York
- Survived: Yes ( List )
- Lifeboat Number: No. 3
- Location Buried:
Margaretta Corning Spedden was traveling with her husband, Frederick Oakley Spedden, and their son, Robert Douglas Spedden, and the Spedden family boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, traveling to Tuxedo Park, New York.
Also traveling with the Spedden family were the family’s maid, Helen Alice Wilson, and finally, Elizabeth Margaret Burns, Robert Douglas Spedden’s nurse.
Frederick Oakley Spedden, Margaretta Corning Spedden , Robert Douglas Spedden, Helen Alice Wilson, and Elizabeth Margaret Burns all managed to board lifeboat No. 3, and all of the members of the Spedden entourage survived the sinking.