TITANIC-TITANIC.com | Titanic First Class Passenger - GUGGENHEIM, Mr Benjamin
- Age: 46
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.): 26th October, 1865
- Place of Residence: New York City, New York
- Embarked at: Cherbourg, France ( List ) on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912
- Ticket Number: 17593
- Price Of Ticket: £79 4s 0d
- Cabin Number: B-82
- Class: First Class Passengers
- Destination: New York City, New York
- Survived: No ( List )
- Died: 15th April, 1912 at sea
Benjamin Guggenheim was traveling with his mistress, Leontine Pauline Aubert and his personal valet, Victor Giglio. The Guggenheim party all boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg, France, on Wednesday, 10th April, 1912, and were all bound for New York City, New York.
Benjamin Guggenheim saw his mistress, Leontine Pauline Aubert, safely onto lifeboat No. 9, then he and his valet, Victor Giglio, changed into their best evening wear. When asked if he was going to try to save himself, Benjamin Guggenheim famously replied; "We have dressed in our best, and are prepared to go down like gentlemen."
Similar Pages: Titanic Passengers | Titanic First Class Passengers | Titanic Second Class Passengers | Titanic Third Class Passengers | Titanic Crew | Titanic Deck Crew | Titanic Engineering Crew | Titanic Guarantee Group | Titanic Officers | Titanic Mail Clerks | Titanic ã la Carte Restaurant Crew | Titanic Victualling Crew | Titanic Death Certificates | Titanic Record of Bodies and Effects |